It’s a thoughtless state of mind/body where you have one Brain, One Nervous system, One Eye.
How to do meditation:
Most important point to understand while doing meditation is living being has to bring his mind state at level where there are no thoughts in our mind. Here we have explained some ways to mediate:
- Sit on ground in Padmasana. If not comfortable sit on chair. However Padmasana is best since it better concentrate energy within body which is important for meditation.
- Initially a person should start with observing some point on wall. While observing the point there must not be any thoughts travelling in person mind. This practice should be followed for a week for 15days time as per capacity of person.
- Once you are able to control your thoughts, do not blink your eyes, now increase your holding capacity of eyes. You may feel some pressure on your eyes while doing this, that’s same you are trying to enhance your eyes capacity. However in case you have any problem in your eyes do not try this step with open eyes. Simply concentrate with closed eyes.
- Once you are able to control your thoughts for 5-10mints, start mediating with close eyes.
- Concentrate on your Third eye point or space between both eye brows.
- Do not over try to observe anything during initial stage, else it will break your concentration. And subsequently it will difficult to hold thoughts.
- Initially you may visualize/feel some black colour, Sky blue colour or different light effect.
- Let your breathe to settle in own way.
- After practice of couple of days, once you are able to control your thoughts and able to concentrate, you will visualize star light, 3rd eye.
- Once you are able to visualize star light or 3rd eye, you have entered in meditation state. Body nerves and veins will start to relax on original position.
- Now increase your mediation time, body will adjust breathe and gradually reach to state where breathe will be at zero level.
Enjoy this state; You will feel spiritual relaxation in this state throughout your body. You may also feel energy is Generating from your Muladhar chakra and travelling through chakras and finally moving out of your body through Sahasthra chakra and mixing with energy in universe.