“Your tummy represent your half personality” RB
Belly fat is more than a nuisance that makes your clothes feel tight. Belly fat is also linked to various diseases as it is the most harmful fat in your body. Beside working out, avoiding junk food and alcohol are some ways to get a flat belly.
Fat, Obesity and Overweight are harmful in long run and depending on the criticality; it can increase one’s risk from various aspects.
Let us take a look how you can reduce fat in your belly area with Simple Exercises:
We will start with stretching exercises:
Tad Asan: Tad asan can be performed in Standing position or by laying on the mat. Stretch your both arms and body along with inhale upwards. Relax your breath. Hold this position for 10 seconds. Now come back to normal position. You can increase your holding time as per your capacity and will give you better result.
Angle Pose: You can perform this pose by standing on the ground. Open your legs. Extend your both arm and along with the inhale stretch your one arm along the body and bend your body opposite side. Relax your breath, hold position for 10 seconds and come back to normal position. Perform for 2nd arm. Repeat this pose 2-3 times with each arm.
Triangle Pose: Triangle Pose is same like Angle pose, However you will stretch your arm upwards. Perform for both side.
- Arms Movement: First Separately move your arms in clockwise and Anti-clockwise direction for 5-10 times. And finally simultaneously move both the arms in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction. While moving the arms take care movement is perfect.
Cross Arm/Cross Leg movement: You can perform this pose in standing position. Open your legs, open arms. Bend your body downward. Move your arms and try to touch opposite legs. Than move opposite arms and touch opposite legs. Continuous movement for 50-100 times as per your capacity.
After performing warm up exercises, body can burn fat rapidly.
Now let us discuss main exercises for Weight loss
- Cycling: Lay down on mat. Start moving your both legs in clockwise movement. You can repeat 50-100 cycles in one instance. Now repeat in anti-clock wise direction. You can also check video link for any doubt.
- Legs Clock Wise and Anticlockwise movement: Lay down on the mat and Lift your one leg. Now move your leg in Circular Clockwise direction. Than perform in Anti-clockwise direction. Now repeat same process for 2nd leg. You can repeat it for 5-10 times for each movement. Now simultaneously move your both leg in clock wise and anti-clockwise direction for 5-10 times.
- Abs-Leg movement: Lay down on mat. Place your body in Z position. Now push your legs towards tummy and repeat it for 10-15 times or more as per your comfort. Abs are one of best exercise for weight loss and tummy reduction.
- Abs-Upper body movement: Process is same like above except we have to push upper body towards tummy. Repeat it for 10-15 times or more as per your comfort.
- Cross Abs movement: Process is same like above except you have to maintain cross less cross arm movement. During exercise try to touch your opposite knee and ankle. Perform alternatively with opposite leg and hand.
- Legs 90 degree movement: Lay down on the mat. Hold your head with both of your hands and move your one leg at sharp 90 degree to your body. You can repeat movement with same leg or alternatively also. Do this movement 8-16 times for each leg.
- Squat: Stand on the ground. Hold your arms straight in front of body. Do up down movement. Keep you arms in straight position. Repeat for 5-10 times or more as per your comfort. Scots are one of best exercises for tummy reduction and weight control.
- Plank: Place your body on your both fore arms and both toes. Body pose must be perfectly straight. Maintain this for at least 20 seconds or more. Come back to normal position. Repeat 3-5 times. In Side plank you hold your body on One Hand and foot. 2nd Foot will rest on 1st foot. 2nd arm will move upward. Hold this position for 10-20 seconds. Plank is again one of best exercises for weight control or tummy reduction.
- Plank forward reverse movement: Position will remain same as straight plank, You will move your body front back in straight plank position.
- Push up: Place your hands parallel to your shoulder and rest of position will remain same as straight plank. Maintain body weight on your hands. Put full force on your shoulder and chest while moving body down. Downward movement should be from back to front and while moving up, movement should middle of body to top of body and upwards.
Repeating these exercises daily will reduce your weight substantially.
These exercises will also help you to improve your immunity as well digestion.