- Parle G/ Glucose biscuit powder-1 packet
- Dry fruits powder(Almonds and Cashew Nuts)- 5 pieces each.
- Coconut powder (Optional)- 2/3 table spoon
- Sugar powder- 4 table spoons
- Cardamom powder- half spoon
- Milk Cream/Home Made Cream- half bowl
Steps to make Glucose Balls
- Take a bowl, add the biscuit powder and dry fruit powder and mix them properly. Make sure biscuit powder is grinded properly.
- Add sugar powder and mix it properly.
- Add coconut powder and mix it properly. If you do not want to add, still you can make it. It is optional.
- Add cardamom powder for adding flavor.
- Use the Milk cream to make dough, add Milk cream to the mixture. Kindly note that you should not add so much of milk cream 1st time, add gradually
- After making the dough, make balls. You can also take small pieces of cashew nuts and add it on the balls.