“CHESS GAME OF YOUR LIFE”
Everyone plays Chess directly or indirectly in their life. Every step of Chess is somehow linked with our life movement.
You have to make moves to win in life as well as in game. Make the moves to be inspired in your life.
Life is like a game of chess. Every move or selection you make can either bring you a lead or a downside. Even acting upon your intelligent decision can bring antipathetic outcome.
Life keeps on moving. Sinks or swims are a part of life. Oblations must be made at some point. Look for the unpredicted. When making a decision that wasn’t attentively thought out and lost something BECAUSE of it, well it teaches us to think twice next time, to be more sharp-eyed. You must not have guilt on your decisions because every mistake teaches you a lesson. Mistakes are part of our destiny. In this destiny of ours, our lives, our game doesn’t end till’ the king is caught out. Don’t give out, as you lose you ridiculously get better, once you begin winning and continuing, you will keep yourself better. Even when losses come nevertheless your best position in the game or life, you accept them as the human you are, which increases your rating in life in many delightful ways!
Chess teaches that there are a lot of other people intelligent or better than you. So you have to work to get better. That loss is not everything. It’s just a lesson. You just have to move on probably to learn something.
We can also consider that life is more like a poker game. In life your choices are even perfectly good ones can bring unpleasant results. In poker game you can lose even if you play good. Occasionally you just don’t have cards… You will lose. Also few unpleasant decisions can bring you wins gives boost to bad way of thinking. So life is more like a poker game, sometimes we get rewarded for foolish decisions, sometimes we get punished for doing the correct thing. It all adds up to your success == enumeration. If you do important and right decisions than you do mistakes altogether you will come on top. But that does not mean you can win every game. Doesn’t matter how good you are. You cannot win every fight/race in life.
Life in chess—Soul/Energy= King, Manners = Queen, fitness = Rook, Proficiency = Knight, Interrelations = Bishop, Prosperity = Pawns, each movement is Karma, play sensibly.
Chess has long been the game of gentleman, geniuses and other gifted people. This has formed a stunning wide misinterpretation around the word that UNIQUE geniuses and gifted people can play the game and it is mainly designed for them.
But it is a false belief injected to people by information media.
In fact playing Chess is altogether different and unique compare to any other game. Chess makes your brain more efficient, sharpen your brain, calm your mind, improvise your memory, improve your learning, improves your attention and creates planning ability in you.
All the advantages are related to the practice of chess, both in real-life and virtual environments, which means that chess is the answer to the question – ‘Is there a game where I can have fun AND get advantages from?’
Advantages of Chess:
• Brain Better Function: The brain is unbelievable – it is responsible for our mental performance and it is the most major organ in the human body. When the brain has no activation, the cells inside slowly die, it’s an example of “if you don’t use it, you lose it” however, chess is a tool which gives users a attentive mental workout. Let’s take example: to get the most advantage from a physical workout, you need to exercise both the left and right sides of your body. Studies show that to play chess well, a player must develop and utilize his or her brain’s left hemisphere, which deals with object remembrance, as well as the right hemisphere, which deals with pattern remembrance. You should thanks to the rules and techniques involved in the game, playing chess will helpfully exercise and develop not one but both sides of your brain. Scientists also claim that by playing chess can improve mental age by up to 14 years.
• Improved Memory: Playing chess can improve remembrance because of its complicated rules that the players have to remember when making a move and uses memory recall in avoiding previous mistakes or remembering the playing style of the opposition. It can significantly improve a person’s memory and verbal skills, as well.
There are many techniques and strategies in chess and a good player should know most of them, but it is not like sitting and learning the techniques by heart. Over the course of many games, players develop an almost natural feeling of when to use a certain strategy or technique– this is where the benefits of refine memory shine – players can quickly remember and use different strategies or techniques. The best part is that this advantage is not only limited to chess – improved memory can be noticed in other areas of life such as educational performance, importance, dedication, etc.
• Improved understanding Abilities: Understanding ability is a very broad term, it includes perception, motor, language, visual and geographical processing and executive functions. This is a big list and it covers almost everything that you do. For example with executive function you can instantly acknowledge that the thing in front of you is square shaped and not round. While playing chess, each understanding ability is stimulated because the game covers every part of our actions.
• Strategic/planned Thinking: Chess is considered to be art of war game – this means that in order to win, you must have a better action plan than your opposite side. But no one is born with the ability to come up with great planned moves, it must be learned by practicing. So playing chess seriously enhance the ability to develop certain strategies and plans. And no, this benefit is not only useful for chess players – a good strategic or tactical mind is much more fruitful, because it creates the best plan of action for every daily task or work. Also, tactical thinking is a life savoir in educational and work environments, because everything is planned one step ahead and there’s always a plan B.
• Concentration Improvement: The epidemic of the 21st century is ADHD. Grown ups and children both are finding it harder and harder to focus at school and work, less is being done and productivity declines rapidly. With so many distractions, it is easy to regulate yourself with attention shortage disorder, but there are better ways of dealing with these phenomena than heading to your local chemist. Chess needs attention, in other words, if your mind is not concentrated on the game – you lose, simple as that. With such an instant punishment for lack of attention, the mind is trained to be focused and attentive. This result in better performance in schools and workplaces, less time wasted and more success accomplished.
Recovering from a stroke or a disability
Recall the world’s rapid human calculator Neelakantha Bhanu Prakash. At the age of five, he was thrash by a truck and fractured his skeleton in which he required multiple surgeries and was in coma. The surgeons told his parents that the accident might cause cognitive disablement to Bhanu, and as a solution to keep his brain active, he started solving math problems, puzzles, and playing chess.
Increases IQ Level
By playing chess, can significantly increases the IQ Level of both boys and girls after four months of playing the brain-game. That means that it is possible to increase IQ by playing brain-games like chess, mathematic games etc.
Playing chess activates the right side of the brain supervise for vision, which unleashes originality among players. In a four-year study of students had them play chess, use computers, and do other things once a week for 32 weeks to determine which activity sparked more creativity.
The result indicates that those kids who played chess get higher than other groups. It also indicated that these kids had got the highest scores in individuality.
Improves problem-solving ability
When you play chess, the players must think fast, and their problem-solving abilities must be on point because the opposite side constantly changes the limitations. Study in New Brunswick conducted on 450 fifth-grade students, those who played chess have remarkably higher scores on tests than those who did not play chess.
These brain-games help out him recover and stayed his mind active. Playing chess not only develops the brain but also develops proficiency skills in people with a disability or who have suffered a stroke and other physical paralysing accidents. Chess can stimulate deep concentration and peaceful, which helps patients with anxiety to relax.
Now you know the correctness about chess it should be more than enough innovation to go and win yourself.
Chess is a game based on strategy or planning. It is the fight among two armies, fighting for the head of the enemy’s king. It is usual knowledge that one cannot simply fall into a battle field without any plan. He must be sharp-eyed at every point and should be able to see his enemies’ moves. This game is quite psychological and can even help one to devise perfect traps and make new techniques. If you make one wrong step or wrong move, you may have to defend it till very end because the strength of the chain is in the weakest link.
Every move in Life has a goal:
The applications of chess in life are not limited. The game proves that every step in one’s life has a goal to it and it would be wise to think carefully and choose a path sensibly before taking the first step. For one wrong move or step could lead to utmost destruction. Life demands one to choose a path. It gives choices or options to move however he wants. But it depends on the human being on which path he takes and how he chooses to move or go. For exp:-In case a person is the owner of any business company, he would understand soon enough that business is in fact a battle field where one cannot move without any purpose or initial plan. It would be the same as feeding oneself to the dogs.
“Chess is a small scale version of life. To become successful, you need to be disciplined, evaluate resources, observe responsible choices and adapt when conditions change.”
Adjustments have to be made:
Life demands sacrifices. One cannot just play with their cards without making any sacrifices in life. Such a perfect life is impossible. Everyone in life sacrifices his health and his wealth just to feed his family members. Chess proves how by sacrificing one piece you could achieve the utmost victory but if you wait to even make a move then instead of sacrificing something minor, the person himself would become unlucky.
“Game like chess is one of the best way to learn how to win in life, how to take chance, how to take a move, how to initiate when we are down in life.”
We will have to lose hundreds of games before become a good player.”
“Chess Game improves planned thinking, attention, tolerance and honesty.”
In the end chess can teach a lot of things to a person or player. It only depends on how eager the party is to grasp. If you are able to manage the game, you can play the game of life, it would be a easy to going through life as you would even during tough times before adapted the pain of losing his ‘Knight’ on the fight field. Even if you would have to face poverty and would lose at times it would only motivate him to strive hard and keep moving forward.
“No one can win a game of chess by taking forward moves or steps, sometimes you have to move backwards to take better moves forward. This is real way of life.”
Before you can play a game of chess, you need to know how to move the blocks. You have to learn to move about the empire accordingly. Most schools don’t teach you how to live in life. A chess piece’s/blocks power is tied to its strength. The streets offer mobility security, at times.
- Who’s controlling your life?
- Who’s making all the essential moves in your game of chess?
You see, I make this differentiation because, in life, time is your opposition. If you procrastinate, you will lose the game. You must require a move in order to have a chance at winning. You have to move it or lose it. Life is all about mobility. Chess is all about the moves. Pawns can only move forward. On their first move, they can move one or two squares/Ranks. Eventually, they can move only one square at a time. They can capture an opponent piece by moving one square/rank forward diagonally. Some people treat the other humans in their life like pawns. They use them to their advantage. This is good in chess but, unacceptable in life. People are not pawns. They should not be used and misused as such. But, once in a while, you have to give up the things you love for the better.
Bishops can move any number of squares diagonally. Hold your team with a few bishops, to move through the areas you cannot. Supposing you are the king or queen of this game called life. (No crown required.) Your bishops will come in nearby when you need B.S. blocked.
Knights only take steps in al L-shape, 1 square up and 2 over, or 2 squares over & 1 down, or any such mixes of 1 or 2 in any side of game.
In life, you need to be a very educated bunch of humans like knights. You can only do so much, in only a certain way. In human life, the knights or nobleman can be some of your closest friends who behave accordingly and help keep you on the straight and narrow. If they can only do it one way, you are probably to do things a certain way as well. When those ways are just as the laws of the land, you can move about as directly as you wish.
Rooks can move or walk any number of squares, top and down and side to side. Queens can move or walk any number of squares close by ranks, files, and diagonals. And kings can move or walk one square at a time in any direction. So, you can see these pieces /blocks abilities can be to one’s advantage at the game of chess. Even more of an advantage knows how these pieces relate to the people in and around your life. Knowing these abilities also knows your limitations, as an individual or team.
Simply put, life is a game of chess. To win, you have to make a initial move or step. But before making that move, you have to know that which move to make. And how is that accomplished? How are you supposed to know which move to make in order to win the game? Practice makes perfect. Significantly which move to make comes with awareness and understanding and by learning the lessons that are taught to you by life? We become each and every piece or block within the game of life.
“SO CAN WE SIMPLY SAY”, GAME OF LIFE IS LIKE CHESS OF LIFE”